Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Eckhart Tolle-Creating A New Earth - Teachings To Awaken Consciousness: The Best Of Eckhart Tolle TV - Season One (7DVD)



Eckhart Tolle: Creating a new earth.
The seven DVD came in a beautiful box. The sound and picture quality are excellent. In the first 6 DVD, the author talked about spiritual awakening, the true Self, how to cure thinking problems with the practice of livinng in the present moment and Meditation. The last DVD was reserved for Q & A and relaxation practice with Kim Eng. Eckhart Tolle's teachings are very easy to understand but profound. They are in the same line with the teachings of The Buddha and Krishnamurti. Highly recommended.

Eckhardt Tolle
This was a requested gift by my son for Christmas . The library in his city cannot keep it on the shelf as it usually has a long hold list. And available only for a shorter period when it becomes available.

Disappointed
After a couple weeks of listening to materials put out by Tolle, I was feeling great. I had never read or heard any of this type of spiritual stuff, and was really getting into it. I was working to buy in to what this man was saying. I wanted to learn more, such as how to meditate, so I signed up for Tolle TV. Unfortunately, this is where the curtain of peace and tranquility dropped and exposed a nasty (and I would think illegal in some way) business practice that is not at all in line with Tolle's teachings. I signed up for the 6 month, $99 package.

After signing up I discovered they restrict your access to just a few videos per month, on topics you may or may not be interested in, and only one that I found even had Tolle in it. When you search for other content, or follow the links on the main page for additional content that they are driving customers to, they try to charge you more money.

I contacted customer service (if you can call it that - very...

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment