Friday, September 27, 2013

Forbidden Addiction Patterns - NLP Volume 1



Not Your Typical Instructional Video
I am an NLP practitioner and I was looking for new information on dealing with addiction and this video seemed to be exactly what I was looking for. I haved to admit that when I first started watching it I wasn't impressed at all. The presenter (Mr. Wingert)seemed to talk too much about unrelated issues and didn't focus on techniques, patterns and strategies. As time went on, though, he mentioned that the viewer would pick up more and more information as they watched the video repeatedly. At that moment I realized what was going on. Even though it appeared as though he wasn't really teaching much about how to handle addiction he was actually using advanced language patterns and hypnotic techniques to implant the information subconsciously. In fact, he even comes right out and says that if you learn this material consciously it won't make much sense. With this new understanding I watched the video a few times and, sure enough, found myself learning more and more each time I watched it...

WOW! I was in a trance throughout the whole video
This is perhaps the most trance inducing video I have ever gotten my hands on. The 1st time I watched it I didn't realize what was happening.. in fact, I couldn't really explain what it was all about after watching it. The 2nd and 3rd time I realized that there was a great deal of unconscious messages being programed. The overt message is quite clear the 2nd time (addicts possess skills that the rest of humanity could learn from) the unconscious messages were what enticed me to watch this about 10 times.

John Wingert (Mr. Twenty Twenty) does an incredible job keeping the watcher mesmerized from the 1st minute. If you want to learn about addiction patterns and how they can be used to overcome common problems this will be interesting. If you want to see a master NLP/Hypnosis practitioner accessing the viewers unconscious minds...there isn't anything else that comes close. This guy seems to be doing some kind of Jedi Mind Trick throughout the whole video.

As...



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment