Sunday, September 29, 2013

David Gray: Live From the Artists Den



Perfect 10!!!
I have been a big fan of David's for a only a few years now (I wish I could say for much longer). His music speaks to my soul on a level I never thought possible. I was exceptionally pleased when I opened the packaging. I was not aware that what I was going to receive was this really nice booklet with pictures from the show and a very personal note from David on his experience on a cold day in N.Y.C. This DVD includes some of my favorite songs. David Gray is amazing and his music is very thought provoking. Every nuance of every song is thought out so meticulously (in a good way). From beginning to end, flawless.

Fabulous!
I was at a friend's house on New Year's Eve and he played this DVD. We danced to Raphael's music and had a really wonderful time. I'm originally from Detroit and he had a definite Motown flavor. It was like going back in time, while still incorporating a more updated sound. I highly recommend Raphael Saadiq. I think his success and the way he presents himself also makes him an incredible role model for young people. I am ordering both the DVD and one of his CDs. I think he's FABULOUS!

Very Nice
Never seen this artist perform in person but I did see a televised concert performace by him and thought it was very impressive. So I decided to look into any video releases by him to add to my music library. I was not disapointed.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment