Monday, September 30, 2013

80s 10-Pack (Valley Girl / Rachel Papers / The Sure Thing / Losin' It / The Last American Virgin / Class / Zapped! / Johnny Be Good / Making the Grade / Secret Admirer)



80's greats.
Video quality is very good.
Cheapest packaging (vinyl and paper insert) i have ever seen. Rip theses disks to your set top box immediately, and put the DVD case under a plant on your patio.

good 10 pack
I got it right away for 13.99 and for all 10 movies a great price.
I've watched about 8 so far and have enjoyed them.
theres really no extras but for the price I just wanted the movies.

Nice selection of movies.
The moives were all great movies. I spent Christmas week watching the movies. Every disc was in perfect
Condition with no scratches or malfunction when I
played them. I would highly recommend this collection.
I got them at an excellent low price too. I think buyin them seperately would have cost me ten times what
I paid.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment